Tuesday, September 29, 2009

objects_for_Sims2 Re: objects_for_Sims2: Hybrids??!!

Guess what?
It is infact not impossible to make a hybrid of two or more different NPCs.
Nothing counteracts with your bewitching abilities, so, essentially, a vampire/werewolf/alien/plantsim witch sim CAN exist. :)
Also, I discovered that a hybrid of ANY of them is possible.
My Sim actually was a Vampire-Werewolf-Alien-Plantsim Witch at one point and boy let me tell you that he looked interesting.:S
However, I tested this theory by using a hack from MTS2 called Sim Transformer found here: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=283201

Treeag himself (the creator of above hack) said it is possible to create a hybrid of creatures.

So there we are folks, Hybrids really can exist and bring a new aspect to the game. :)

TA DA!
Linzi xx

From: ladyhermit@gmail.com
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 17:04:25 -0400
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: objects_for_Sims2: Hybrids??
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com

I never tried it and am looking forward to your results!
SuSim

I sim, therefore I am.


On Sun, Sep 27, 2009 at 3:11 PM, Linzi Kelly <linzi4jimmy@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
Hello there strangers. I am on a complete rampaging mission on The Sims, I am trying to accomplish everything possible in the game.
Exhausting, and time consuming, I know, but i thought that I always play the game the same way, so I set myself a little challenge.
One question though, can your sim become a hybrid of creatures. Not like Vampire and a Werewolf, But like a wizard who is a vampire/werewolf/plantsim/zombie? Will I be able to do this, or does the game override these behaviours?

I have never tried it, and wondered if anyone else had?

Thanks,
Linzi xx

P.s. What are you all upto on your sims games?




Beyond Hotmail - see what else you can do with Windows Live. Find out more.






Beyond Hotmail - see what else you can do with Windows Live. Find out more.
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Objects For Sims 2" group.
To post to this group, send email to objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to objects-for-sims+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment