Thursday, October 22, 2009

objects_for_Sims2 Re: EReg issues

Have U gotten your problem fixed? If not I would ask -
Did you double check your Norton or Firewalls are off?
Did U install Patch for Sims 2 before installing Univ?

On Oct 1, 12:53 pm, kimmiekayes <kimmieka...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I am trying to install my SIMS 2 games on my lap top.  I did have SIMS
> 2 loaded and was playing it, but didn't want to play further until I
> could load University so my kids could go to college.  It will get all
> the way to the end of Uni 2nd disc, but not complete.  It just freezes
> up.  Earlier it brings up a  box the EReg has incurred a problem and
> must close, but it lets me get to the 2nd disc to download.  I want to
> play my games..urrrghhhhh!   Does anyone know what is going on and
> could they help me?
>
> It has been an extremely long time since I was last on here. I
> appreciate any help.  Thanks.
>
> Kim
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Objects For Sims 2" group.
To post to this group, send email to objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to objects-for-sims+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment