Wednesday, December 9, 2009

objects_for_Sims2 Re: sims 3 players beware the new patch!

Yes!! I cannot play my game right now..it is horribly slow!!! I was
playing awesome before the patch. My husband just ordered some RAM
for me, he said that should speed up my process.

On Nov 18, 11:22 am, SuSim <ladyher...@gmail.com> wrote:
> As usual it seems the patch has problems of its own. I would recommend
> waiting and reading about it.
> Many people cannot play their game after patching.
> SuSim
> I sim, therefore I am.

--

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Objects For Sims 2" group.
To post to this group, send email to objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to objects-for-sims+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment