Sunday, December 27, 2009

objects_for_Sims2 The Sims 2 Question

Hello,

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas and have a great New Years. I have a question. I just built a new computer. Now my saved Sims will not show in my game. I copied the saved Sims into the saved Sims folder and restarted the computer and they are not showing up. Is there something else that I need to do?

It has worked in the past. I really want to play them they are the first family that I created when I got the Sims 2 back in 2003.

I worked hard to get them to finish school and to go to college. They have 8 kids and she is having one more soon. I have 2 sets of twins with out using any hacks.

--
Shanna

--

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Objects For Sims 2" group.
To post to this group, send email to objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to objects-for-sims+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment