Monday, December 7, 2009

RE: objects_for_Sims2 Re: where is everyone??????????????????????

Hey roy for me being the holiday seson Ive been working like a dog lol. I also must say sims 3 isnt bad at all and I sortof play wow too. :)
 
> From: zarek@woh.rr.com
> To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
> Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: where is everyone??????????????????????
> Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 17:12:32 -0400
>
>
> I really like Sims 3... I never played Sims 1 or 2 as much as I have been
> playing Sims 3... I'm a World of Warcraft junkie and I've even been not
> playing WoW as much so I could play Sims 3 instead... Only real issue I've
> had, Husband and wife I created had a toddler and a baby. Wife got prego
> again and had triplets... Don't try this at home... Wearing me out trying
> to keep them all happy... They had to have a baby sitter come so that the
> husband and wife could get some sleep. It was funny watching them put the
> baby they were holding on the floor so they could pass out...
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
> [mailto:objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of roy pearson
> Sent: Thursday, 09 July, 2009 2:33 PM
> To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
> Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: where is everyone??????????????????????
>
>
> I've got a brand new, all singing all dancing computer after my old
> one went belly up. The fan was making a bit of a noise and I got my
> tame techie to look at it. Well, the graphics card had fallen out of
> its socket and fallen on the fan below which burned it out and their
> was, he reckoned, a crack in the motherboard.
> He offered to build me a new one and now I've got this one. Duel
> processor, 512meg graphics card and 2 gig of memory and a 320 gig hard
> drive. I've not put Sims2 on it yet though.
> I've not bought Sims3 yet and am waiting for all the glitches to be
> ironed out. Most probably ask 'er in doors for it for Chrismas. I hope
> Amazon have still got it on offer at £29.
> So, keep sending in reviews, please so I can see what it's like.
>
> Roy
>
>
>
> On Thu, Jul 9, 2009 at 6:12 PM, SuSim Hermit<ladyhermit@gmail.com> wrote:
> > It's always a good thing when there are no game problems, but it does get
> > quiet.
> >
> > I did end up getting the cool plumbob flashdrive with the collectors
> edition
> > of Sims 3, but I never installed the game.
> > My guy did and played for almost a week and said he liked it. I asked him
> > for a review to post, but he hasn't yet and I haven't seen him playing it
> > lately...
> >
> > Remember the Pleasant twins, Lilith and Angela? They each had twins in my
> > game, Angela had girls and Lilith had boys!
> >
> > What's new with you, Roy?
> > SuSim
> >
> > I sim, therefore I am.
> > http://lmgtfy.com/
> >
> >
> > On Thu, Jul 9, 2009 at 11:24 AM, roy pearson <sunnydonny@googlemail.com>
> > wrote:
> >>
> >> I've not had any mail from the group for two days now. What's going on,
> >> guys?
> >>
> >> Roy
> >>
> >>
> >
> >
> > >
> >
>
>
>
> --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Objects For Sims 2" group.
> To post to this group, send email to objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to objects-for-sims+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en
> -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
>


Windows Live: Keep your friends up to date with what you do online.

No comments:

Post a Comment