Sunday, November 15, 2009

objects_for_Sims2 Re: NO CD Crack for M&G Stuff

A 7ds file can be opened with 7 zip. http://www.7-zip.org/
 
Vodor... vodor1@yahoo.com; dennisthielen@yahoo.com; thielensan@aim.com; thielensan2@gmail.com. http://360.yahoo.com/vodor1



From: Dizzy <lindsay_jane9@hotmail.com>
To: Objects For Sims 2 <objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sat, November 14, 2009 2:37:15 AM
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: NO CD Crack for M&G Stuff


Its getting the file on to my compter, i can remember it being the no
dvd fixed exe. thing, but do i need daemon tools to open it, and the
type of document was .7ds or something, what do i use to open that?
EEP, i should have just relocated the fixed exe instead of deleting it
like a tool. lmao.
Right, im off to download t to a safe place :)

On Nov 14, 12:06 am, SuSim Hermit <ladyher...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Find your game exe. (Sims2EP9)
> C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 Mansion and Garden Stuff\TSBin
>
> Move it to a safe place. Replace the exe. with the crack.
> Delete your old shortcut from your desktop and make a new shortcut from the
> cracked exe.
> You are good to go!
> Good to hear from you Linzi!
>
> Happy Simming!!
> SuSim
>
> I sim, therefore I am.
>
>
>
> On Fri, Nov 13, 2009 at 5:59 PM, Dizzy <lindsay_ja...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi, so been a long time since playing or even uploading/downloading or
> > even responding to emails.
> > I recently installed ALL the Sims 2 on my shiny new portable hardrive,
> > to free up valuable space on my laptop for University work, (not the
> > funnest of things, I know.)
> > But, I got to installing all of them, remembered the link for the No
> > Cd crack, I just can not remember for the life of me how to install
> > the crack, or what to do with it.
> > I would be majorly happy if someone could please explain to me, in
> > lamens terms, just because my brain is so fried with Human Resource
> > crap for Uni at the minute. :)
>
> > Cheers
> > Dizzy
> > (this is the same person as linzi4ji...@hotmail.co.uk, just wanting to
> > shut down that hotmail account :))


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Objects For Sims 2" group.
To post to this group, send email to objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to objects-for-sims+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment