Tuesday, March 30, 2010

RE: objects_for_Sims2 OT.............FW: Had to forward this one-just 2 pix

I have been banned from registering on some websites just for having a gmail account. If a proportion of spam or abusive emails are sent from an IP address some places seem to ban everyone with the same IP.

Christie

 

From: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com [mailto:objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of SuSim Hermit
Sent: 30 March 2010 16:25
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: objects_for_Sims2 OT.............FW: Had to forward this one-just 2 pix

 

I believe you can send complaints about individual senders and/or the whole group.
That said, I know nothing about hotmail, except I hear a lot of complaints about it.

Why not just use google mail? I will send you an invitation if you need one.

SuSim

I sim, therefore I am.

ups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment