Sunday, April 19, 2009

objects_for_Sims2 Re: Halo 3 Multiplayer

umm, well maybe someone in here might know the answer to your problem, but i'd advise talking with people who you know play the game

Valerie





From: spiderpig@bellsouth.net
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Halo 3 Multiplayer
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 22:47:46 -0400

 I have been looking at tons of forums over one problem, in Halo 3 when I play multiplayer, there are 2 black bars on each side, making the resolution normal and not widescreen. All the forums leed up to the same conclusin. Bungie did this so the resolution wouldn't be stretch. They say it shouldn't be able to. The wierd thing is, up until today (April 18, 2009) multiplayer in Halo 3 has been working perfectly. I had always had my xbox set to 480p or watvr that resolution it was (I know for sure it was 400 something.). I changed it today because the screen looked all bunched up together. Thet is the only way to get multiplayer to work. I know I shouldn't really worry too much about the bars but they are just driving me insane!
 
(Also, I tried to change the resolution to all the possible outcomes. None worked. I adjusted the backlight and the Screen option. This is and LCD HD TV. The cable is set to HDTV so I really have no idea what to do. I BEG FOR HELP! HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!)
 




Rediscover Hotmail®: Now available on your iPhone or BlackBerry Check it out.
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Objects For Sims 2" group.
To post to this group, send email to objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to objects-for-sims+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment