Saturday, April 18, 2009

objects_for_Sims2 Problem please heeeeeelp

 I'm having a number of problems with my Sims 2 game. i don't know if they are all related or if there's multiple causes. Problem#1) I have a family lot that was working great but, the last time I entered the lot I had the teenage invite friends over and asked them to join a casual group. I then tried to take this group to a community lot (after asking parents permission). Everyone gets into the vehicle but then quickly get back out... sometimes the car leaves, sometimes it stays. I though it may have been the community lot we were going to because it was a new download so, I tried a lot I knew worked for sure. The problem just occurred again. In the mist of all this, one of the teenagers became invisible! He would interact with Sims but could not be clicked on for any options.  Problem#2) After installing Apartment Life I played the game and it was great.. however shortly after playing I encountered problems with sims who occupied apartment units. When visiting other occupants in the apartment building error messages would pop up pertaining to visitors, or those whom my sim would visit constantly giving us the option to cancel, delete, or reset. After trying to choose cancel and reset w/o any luck, Id reluctantly choose delete so the message would pass. Which only deleted the object or sim the error msg was pertaing to.  Problem#3) There is a truck that is infront of an apartment complex that will not go away. Ive tried to force error on it and delete it but it still remains on the property when I return. 
 
  Just to inform you, I have recently downloaded new objects (lots,skins,clothes,hair,accessories, etc..) So I thought one of them may have been a corrupt file so I ran them through the Sims2 Pack Clean Installer and deleted anything that was a threat.   In attempt to fix my problems ive downloaded all the patches for each expansion pack. Sorry about the novel... Please help// I cant live w/o my simmies!!


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Objects For Sims 2" group.
To post to this group, send email to objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to objects-for-sims+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment