Monday, April 27, 2009

objects_for_Sims2 Re: Help please

I think you select start, run, and type regetit just like that and it should bring up all the codes.

Mandy SN
 
Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are .


--- On Mon, 4/27/09, TIM SIMPSON <copperhardwood@shaw.ca> wrote:

From: TIM SIMPSON <copperhardwood@shaw.ca>
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Help please
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
Date: Monday, April 27, 2009, 11:20 AM

I know, I know I never call except when I have a problem.... LOL!!
 
I have a problem... have a new computer want to install all of my expansion packs but one of my kids has lost the books with the codes in them for several of the packs... Is there some way I can get these off of the other computer that still has the packs installed on it?
 
Sorry to bother... thanks for all your help in advance...
 
T


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Objects For Sims 2" group.
To post to this group, send email to objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to objects-for-sims+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment