Monday, April 27, 2009

objects_for_Sims2 Re: Help please




Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 12:20:31 -0600
From: copperhardwood@shaw.ca
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Help please
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com

I know, I know I never call except when I have a problem.... LOL!!
 
I have a problem... have a new computer want to install all of my expansion packs but one of my kids has lost the books with the codes in them for several of the packs... Is there some way I can get these off of the other computer that still has the packs installed on it?
 
Sorry to bother... thanks for all your help in advance...
 
T




Messenger has tons of new features that make chatting more fun. Click here to learn more.
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Objects For Sims 2" group.
To post to this group, send email to objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to objects-for-sims+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment