Tuesday, April 14, 2009

objects_for_Sims2 Re: The Sims 3

No!
They are working on it, but it has NOT been released yet.
--

SuSim

I sim, therefore I am.




On Mon, Apr 13, 2009 at 10:34 PM, Gema Co <gemalin_co@yahoo.com> wrote:
Is that true there's SIMS 3 already??

--- On Sun, 4/5/09, SuSim Hermit <ladyhermit@gmail.com> wrote:

From: SuSim Hermit <ladyhermit@gmail.com>
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: The Sims 3
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
Date: Sunday, 5 April, 2009, 9:22 AM

Yes.

On Sat, Apr 4, 2009 at 7:45 PM, Ruby <ruby7001@gmail.com> wrote:
Is TSO...The Sims On line? 
 
 
 
-------Original Message-------
 
Date: 5/04/2009 8:59:48 a.m.
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: The Sims 3
 
I know I quit playing TSO when they started going commercial. Putting up with the "mob" and the perverts was bad enough!!
But I did meet my wonderful guy playing TSO back in 2002.

SuSim

I sim, therefore I am.


On Sat, Apr 4, 2009 at 3:41 PM, Sandra Feeney <motherchristmas@gmail.com> wrote:
Do you think youll be able to visit ur friends sims online? to answer this question for those who did not know TSO was closed down AUG 2008 not sure why may be lack of players/
simslady


On Sat, Apr 4, 2009 at 2:58 PM, sharon kinsey <sherryandnuco@yahoo.com> wrote:
theyll just change the name from sucrom to somthing else

--- On Sat, 4/4/09, Michelle Abel <heartofwolves@yahoo.com> wrote:
From: Michelle Abel <heartofwolves@yahoo.com>
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: The Sims 3
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
Date: Saturday, April 4, 2009, 9:11 AM

Well from all that I gather, it is because they needed more time to work out all the "bugs", but I personally think it is over this securom that has everyone so upsetm but not real sure about that, I mean it isn't like they are going to come right out and say, Hey, we tried to mess all of our customers over, but since you all caught on to it ,and say your not going to buy our product any more we will try to fix the problem. You know they will just make up some excuse that they wanted to make sure the game ran like it was suppose too. But of course, that is just my opinion.

--- On Fri, 4/3/09, Kerry <samcarter1022@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Kerry <samcarter1022@gmail.com>
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: The Sims 3
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
Date: Friday, April 3, 2009, 8:47 PM

Thank you:)  did they happen to mention why the delay?

On Fri, Apr 3, 2009 at 10:24 AM, Michelle Abel <heartofwolves@yahoo.com> wrote:
Sims3 was suppose to be released in Feb. then it went to march, and now last I heard it is going to be releasd on June 2nd.

--- On Fri, 4/3/09, Kerry <samcarter1022@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Kerry <samcarter1022@gmail.com>
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: The Sims 3
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
Date: Friday, April 3, 2009, 9:54 AM

Does anyone know when the SIMS 3 is going to be released? The website says March, but I haven't seen it in stores yet.
 
Kerry.

 
On 3/29/09, Melanie Sisson <sissonm7@yahoo.com> wrote:

I have a $4,000.00 Dell XPS gaming computer (yes, that is four thousand dollars) that I bought just for the Sims 2. Yes, the last 2 ep's I got with securom messed my computer up. I do not have the games installed at this time as I also have to have it for school. Have you tried to burn a cd yet?

Melanie A. Sisson

--- On Sun, 3/29/09, Sherry IIIIIIIIII <morbidangel87107@hotmail.com> wrote:
From: Sherry IIIIIIIIII <morbidangel87107@hotmail.com>
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 The Sims 3
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
Date: Sunday, March 29, 2009, 7:15 AM

 I cant believe securom would do that to some computers. Id be so upset if it messed my computer up. Sorry to all who has been affected. I have all the sims 2 games and eps and i know i have securom thankfully nothing has happened to my comp yet. "knock on wood"  But im a game nerd and i have a gaming computer lol so maybe thats why. Securom is made by sony and its been on my playstation 3 i think and nothings messed up there yet...So as long as my comp doesnt mess up by the time the sims 3 comes out i'll be getting it and i cant wait. Do you think youll be able to visit ur friends sims online? I hope so..and i hope theres no long loading screens... Did anyone see that sims 3 on One Tree Hill show? I dont think they did a very good job with the characters.

Express your personality in color! Preview and select themes for Hotmail®. See how.

Gilthoniel, A! Elbereth!
We still remember, we who dwell
In this far land beneath the trees
The starlight on the Western Seas.





--
A! Elbereth Gilthoniel!
silivren penna míriel
o menel aglar elenath,
Gilthoniel, A! Elbereth!
We still remember, we who dwell
In this far land beneath the trees
The starlight on the Western Seas.












--


 


FREE Animations for your email - by IncrediMail! Click Here!




--

SuSim

I sim, therefore I am.




Design your own exclusive Pingbox today!
It's easy to create your personal chat space on your blogs




--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Objects For Sims 2" group.
To post to this group, send email to objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to objects-for-sims+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment