Monday, April 13, 2009

objects_for_Sims2 Re: no Emails?

Glade your doing good.
 

Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 12:55:52 -0400
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: no Emails?
From: aerinalliesgram@gmail.com
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com

Hi all,
Still doing ok here after the heart surgery. Sleeping alot and not on puter alot. Hope everyone is well and that you all had a nice Easter. My kids came down and did all the cooking. I got to sit in my recliner and get treated like a queen. I could get used to that. Take care all. {{{HUGS}}}, Carolyn

On Sun, Apr 12, 2009 at 10:51 PM, Ronnita MacKay <kittykatt1313_ca@hotmail.com> wrote:
I'm good just been working alot. How are you?
 

Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 17:17:22 -0700
From: heartofwolves@yahoo.com
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 no Emails?
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com


I was just wondering if everything was ok with the group? I have not recieved any emails from the group for several days, and I was just wondering if everything was ok.

<br
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Objects For Sims 2" group.
To post to this group, send email to objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to objects-for-sims+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment