Wednesday, April 22, 2009

objects_for_Sims2 Re: OT News about me, plus a Sims question

Ruby,
Go to http://www.google.com/language_tools?hl=en, then off to the side click on language tools. There will be an area to translate web pages, to and from whatever languages are needed, Dutch included. Just copy and paste the address into the "Translate a web page" area at the bottom, select your languages, and it will take you to the website, in the new language. It doesn't get all the words sometimes, but you'll get the gist of it. Hope I can be of help.

Owlsy,
Glad to hear you're feeling better. I also hope that the dog heals soon too.

Jodie

"Life consists not in holding good cards, but in playing those you hold well." - Josh Billings


--- On Wed, 4/22/09, Ruby <ruby7001@gmail.com> wrote:
From: Ruby <ruby7001@gmail.com>
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: OT News about me, plus a Sims question
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
Date: Wednesday, April 22, 2009, 6:30 AM

Hey Owlsy great to see you back.
What part of Oz are you from.? I'm kiwi but my daughter lives in Gold Coast
I end up with a lot of problems when I download, so I tend to stick with what came with the game... keeps it simple, but boring.
I marvel at anyone who can master the download thingy.
I needed bunks for my extended family ,but got confused,
the site was Dutch I think and I could'nt get into the link to download the mesh...well, I could but could'nt understand the process. 
Hope you get an answer to your poser, i'll follow it through as it may help me as well
Cheers
 
 
 
 
-------Original Message-------
 
Date: 22/04/2009 7:20:44 p.m.
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 OT News about me, plus a Sims question
 
I'm here, thank you for your concern.
 
I have been sleeping an enormous amount, obviously need it as my body makes up the lost blood. 
 
I'm actually feeling pretty normal again, life is good.  My iron levels are good, the doctor said the only thing i need now is time.
 
I've been babysitting my daughter's dog, she's just been desexed and need supervision so she doesn't chew out the staples.  She's a lovely little thing, very energetic.  She is wearing one of those plastic things around her head to stop her chewing the stitches, but i think its a little small.  My daughter turns up every day when she has to go somewhere and leaves Iggy with me.  And this weekend is a long weekend here in Australia, so i will have Iggy and her brother Max for the weekend, Thursday to Sunday.  My cats are less than impressed with Iggy, i think they are gonna go spare with 2 dogs in residence.   They are getting used to Iggy, so i'm sure they will get used to Max too (as they plot their revenge against me).
 
As for the Sims, i did the saga of *take half the Downloads out and restart* to get my hobby items working again.  You know, the robot maker and the toy maker.  The flower bench worked for some reason.  Anyway, i pulled an allnighter and got the pesky file responsible, turned out to be a Crate Full Of Bats from InSIMinator.  I also downloaded the (ok can't think of the name) CleanUnpack thingy... you know? lol i hope you do.  And then went thru deleting the pink ones (those are copies of the same file).
 
I have a question about that:  Do you need the mesh file in each relevant folder, or is it ok to have the mesh in another folder, ie, will the item still work?
 
Hope you are all well *smiles*
 
Owlsy

Save the Earth!!! .... It's the only planet with CHOCOLATE


--- On Wed, 22/4/09, Ruby <ruby7001@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Ruby <ruby7001@gmail.com>
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: Help
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
Received: Wednesday, 22 April, 2009, 7:46 AM

Hey guys,  is Owlsy still around. I have'nt seen a sign of her here in a while.
Concerns
Click Me! 
 
 
 
-------Original Message-------
 
Date: 20/04/2009 3:42:39 p.m.
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: Help
 
Here is the link to the clean installer:
http://sims2pack.modthesims2.com/

I don't know much abou the business stuff, so I hope this guide from the sims 2 wiki will help.

http://www.sims2wiki.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Business_Guide

The only kind of business I ever got going were home based. Flower shops, hair salons, art galleries...

Tell your hubby good luck, running a sim business is hard work!

--

SuSim

I sim, therefore I am.


On Sun, Apr 19, 2009 at 7:36 PM, Sherry IIIIIIIIII <morbidangel87107@hotmail.com> wrote:
 Hello everyone. I wanted to ask you all if you can help me with two things. First can someone tell me where to get the clean installer thingy it seems like its a good tool for my downloads i just didnt know what it did til now. i looked on mod the sims 2 and couldnt find the actual download. Second, my hubby was doing a business on the sims  and im not sure how that whole remote business thing works he already has a manager and everthing. but when he calls from home to check up on business he just gets some message that the manager says but he doesnt get any money. He should be making a lot but nothing..he visits the business ever couple of days and still not making any money. only when he actually does it himself. Ive searched for help to and all ive found was something about a remote business calculater download or something like that i couldnt even find that download (i would use it too) . So how are you sopposed to make money at a business? if you always have to be there that would be annoying since it takes a few to load. He wanted to own a lot of business and get rich pretty much...making money on the sims is what my hubby loves doing but since he stayed up all night trying to get his business out of the hole and make a good profit and nothing hes pretty mad at the sims right now lol so if any one knows what to do i would really appreciate it.  sorry if anything i said was confussng i ramble on a lot sometimes

Windows Live™: Life without walls. Check it out.





 




Enjoy a safer web experience. Upgrade to the new Internet Explorer 8 optimised for Yahoo!7. Get it now..
 


FREE Animations for your email - by IncrediMail! Click Here!
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Objects For Sims 2" group.
To post to this group, send email to objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to objects-for-sims+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---


No comments:

Post a Comment