Monday, April 13, 2009

objects_for_Sims2 Re: no Emails?

I am doing good. I have been really busy lately, so I have not been able to play my sims. But, my sister got on the computer the other day, and she started playing the sims2 and now she is hooked, and she wants all of the games. lol I told her that in june they are releasing sims 3 and she is going to get that too; For all of those who observed Easter, I hope that everyone had a good one, thanks for responding Ronnita and SuSim, it was just kind of wierd opening my email box and not getting any sims emails.

--- On Sun, 4/12/09, Ronnita MacKay <kittykatt1313_ca@hotmail.com> wrote:

From: Ronnita MacKay <kittykatt1313_ca@hotmail.com>
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: no Emails?
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
Date: Sunday, April 12, 2009, 10:51 PM

I'm good just been working alot. How are you?
 

Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 17:17:22 -0700
From: heartofwolves@yahoo.com
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 no Emails?
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com

I was just wondering if everything was ok with the group? I have not recieved any emails from the group for several days, and I was just wondering if everything was ok.




--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Objects For Sims 2" group.
To post to this group, send email to objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to objects-for-sims+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment