Monday, August 31, 2009

objects_for_Sims2 Re: Now Kinda OT - Computer Systems

We appreciate your help Jim. Many of us simmers are just lost when it comes to techie stuff.
 I learn by necessity. Like I just had to replace my power supply after a storm that also knocked out our cable TV and knocked down a tree in the backyard...
SuSim

I sold my soul to make room for the sarcasm.
http://lmgtfy.com/


On Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 5:19 PM, Zarek <zarek@woh.rr.com> wrote:
That is my ultimate goal, a Computer Consulting Business...  Already have the name picked out and everything...
Nice thing is, ITT will help me get a good paying job up to 15 years after I graduate until I am able to start my own business...
 
And if anyone would like for me to build them a system, let me know what specs you want, I'll give you a quote on the price, (cost of parts plus 15% for labor and shipping [may need to revise that after I find what shipping is]). My systems won't come with a monitor because you can get it at the same cost I would saving you the 15% of it, but let me know what operating system and software you want and I will load them in and send you the disks with the system...  Unfortunately, at least until I get capital to build systems, I would need the money up front so I can buy the parts. I can also update system.  Just contact me off the list, and we can discuss what you need...
 
Starting to feel like turned this into spam, if anyone else does, I apologize, but my main goal is helping people get a good computer at a decent price so they can play Sims or whatever...
 
Jim
BD Enterprises
----- Original Message -----
From: Vodor
Sent: Monday, August 31, 2009 1:51 PM
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: Will sims 2 game work on this computer?

LOl. After you get the degree, then the same companies will claim that you don't have the necessary experience. I dispensed with being reliant on "them" and started my own business.

Vodor... vodor1@yahoo.com; dennisthielen@yahoo.com; thielensan@aim.com; thielensan2@gmail.com. http://360.yahoo.com/vodor1

--- On Sun, 8/30/09, Zarek <zarek@woh.rr.com> wrote:

From: Zarek <zarek@woh.rr.com>
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: Will sims 2 game work on this computer?
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
Date: Sunday, August 30, 2009, 2:51 PM


OH, and next week, I start classes at ITT-Tech for Computer Networking, and
building...  They actually told me that I should do very well after talking
with me.  I told them about building my own system and what I've done, and
they told me that I just basically need my piece of paper saying that I have
a degree and already seem to know what I am doing...  If only these company
didn't keep telling me that they can't hire me because I don't have a
degree...  But then, hopefully I do learn some things that I don't know
because I know that I don't know everything...

----- Original Message -----
From: "maryjane" <worlds_pain@yahoo.com>
To: "Objects For Sims 2" <objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2009 7:30 AM
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Will sims 2 game work on this computer?


>
> Hi there! I'm kind of new here.. and I don't know much about computers
> so I have a question for someone hwo knows a little something about
> them :)
>
> I want to buy a new computer, I'm not a computer addict and I don't
> play much but someone gave a sims 2 game and i like it. I was looking
> on a site with reviews and I stopped at this computer wich, from the
> reviews seems to be appropiate to my needs:
> http://www.productreview.com.au/showitem.php?item_id=47124&a_aid=983b4a80
> but will the game play on it?
>
> Sorry about double posting, I made a mistake in the link :) Please
> erase my first post.
>
> >
>






--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Objects For Sims 2" group.
To post to this group, send email to objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to objects-for-sims+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment