Sunday, August 30, 2009

objects_for_Sims2 Re: Will sims 2 game work on this computer?

The specs really don't say much about it, just what it is capable of
being....
It tells you that it can hold up to a 3.8Ghz chip but not what is in it.
It tells you that it can hold 4g of memory but not what the memory is.
What size hard drive is there?
I don't see any kind of optic drive listed, so if you get it, you'll need to
buy a cd drive or a dvd drive... Personally, I would recommend getting the
dvd drive or both...
What is the price?
I can't tell you it's a good buy from these specs, but if the price is
right, it could be a decent starter computer, it is a bare bone system meant
to be just that, a starter computer for you to build up.

----- Original Message -----
From: "maryjane" <worlds_pain@yahoo.com>
To: "Objects For Sims 2" <objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2009 7:30 AM
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Will sims 2 game work on this computer?


>
> Hi there! I'm kind of new here.. and I don't know much about computers
> so I have a question for someone hwo knows a little something about
> them :)
>
> I want to buy a new computer, I'm not a computer addict and I don't
> play much but someone gave a sims 2 game and i like it. I was looking
> on a site with reviews and I stopped at this computer wich, from the
> reviews seems to be appropiate to my needs:
> http://www.productreview.com.au/showitem.php?item_id=47124&a_aid=983b4a80
> but will the game play on it?
>
> Sorry about double posting, I made a mistake in the link :) Please
> erase my first post.
>
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Objects For Sims 2" group.
To post to this group, send email to objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to objects-for-sims+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment