Monday, August 10, 2009

objects_for_Sims2 Re: objects_for_Sims2_The Sims3

C:/Program Files/Electronic Arts/Sims 3/Game/Bin
Is where you will find your exe. Just click it, or maybe double click it?
It starts the game by passing the launcher. If it works, you could always make a shortcut by dragging the exe to your desktop, and you can always start from there.
Have you tried going to the microsoft site and up dating your .Net framework?
Other than that, a no CD crack might work for you.
*fingers crossed*

SuSim

I sold my soul to make room for the sarcasm.
http://lmgtfy.com/


On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 1:11 AM, Michelle Abel <heartofwolves@yahoo.com> wrote:
Ok, I don't know what you mean by starting through the exe. 

--- On Mon, 8/10/09, SuSim Hermit <ladyhermit@gmail.com> wrote:

From: SuSim Hermit <ladyhermit@gmail.com>
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: objects_for_Sims2_The Sims3Date: Monday, August 10, 2009, 1:04 AM


Are you starting through the launcher? Try finding your exe. and starting from that.
Have you installed any of the patches?
SuSim

I sold my soul to make room for the sarcasm.
http://lmgtfy.com/


On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 12:38 AM, Michelle Abel <heartofwolves@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hey all, how is everyone doing? But I have a question. I went and bought Sims3, and when I installed it, my computer would start shutting itself off. Wasn't sure if something was wrong with my computer, so I had it checked out, and it ran fine after the game was uninstalled. I know it isn't my video card, because it is one of the newests ones out. So I installed the game again, after I got my computer checked out, and it did it again. Can someone tell me what is going on?

--- On Sun, 8/9/09, sharon kinsey <sherryandnuco@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: sharon kinsey <sherryandnuco@yahoo.com>
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 game wont launch
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
Date: Sunday, August 9, 2009, 9:56 PM

i cant get my sims 2 to launch,the sims 1 and 3 both launch but not the sims 2 please help im going crazy(well crazier)










--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Objects For Sims 2" group.
To post to this group, send email to objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to objects-for-sims+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment