Tuesday, August 11, 2009

objects_for_Sims2 Re: sims 3 aging

I *believe* that is what story progression was supposed to do, however EA once again sent out a borked game.
This may have been fixed in the 1.3 or 1.4 patch. Have you patched your game today? LOL.
SuSim

I sold my soul to make room for the sarcasm.
http://lmgtfy.com/


On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 2:59 PM, tracy mcafee <tlc14love@yahoo.com> wrote:
Does anyone know how to make it to where if the family I'm playing has the aging turned on they still age, but the other families I'm not playing at that time do not age. I have story progression turned off, but thats not helping. I would really appreciate the help. Thank you.





--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Objects For Sims 2" group.
To post to this group, send email to objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to objects-for-sims+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment