Monday, August 31, 2009

objects_for_Sims2 Re: Will sims 2 game work on this computer?

Some people have managed to get the game to run lower than the minimum requirements. But you cannot count on that. If your computer doesn't meet the requirements then you have the choice to either "pump up" the unit you have, so it can play the game. Or you must build a new computer that can. If you wish to build a rig that'll do the job, just let me know. That's what I (and a few other in this group) can do. You can do wonders with a couple hundred dollars...

Vodor... vodor1@yahoo.com; dennisthielen@yahoo.com; thielensan@aim.com; thielensan2@gmail.com. http://360.yahoo.com/vodor1

--- On Sun, 8/30/09, sharon kinsey <sherryandnuco@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: sharon kinsey <sherryandnuco@yahoo.com>
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: Will sims 2 game work on this computer?
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
Date: Sunday, August 30, 2009, 11:48 AM

on the box that it came in it will tell the requirements but you wanna get one with better graphichs and such then what the min. requirments

--- On Sun, 8/30/09, SuSim Hermit <ladyhermit@gmail.com> wrote:

From: SuSim Hermit <ladyhermit@gmail.com>
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: Will sims 2 game work on this computer?
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
Date: Sunday, August 30, 2009, 10:21 AM

http://thesims2.ea.com/help/detail.php?help_id=21

No techie here.
It should work fine, but if you have problems you may consider investing in a good video card.

C'mon group, someone knows this better than me! Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?
SuSim

I sold my soul to make room for the sarcasm.
http://lmgtfy.com/


On Sun, Aug 30, 2009 at 7:30 AM, maryjane <worlds_pain@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi there! I'm kind of new here.. and I don't know much about computers
so I have a question for someone hwo knows a little something about
them :)

I want to buy a new computer, I'm not a computer addict and I don't
play much but someone gave a sims 2 game and i like it. I was looking
on a site with reviews and I stopped at this computer wich, from the
reviews seems to be appropiate to my needs:
http://www.productreview.com.au/showitem.php?item_id=47124&a_aid=983b4a80
but will the game play on it?

Sorry about double posting, I made a mistake in the link :) Please
erase my first post.








--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Objects For Sims 2" group.
To post to this group, send email to objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to objects-for-sims+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment