Tuesday, April 7, 2009

objects_for_Sims2 Re: Be Gone for Awhile.

We'll be waiting for you Michelle, when you get back.
 
Big huggsssss for all this garbage you are going thru right now
 
Owlsy

Save the Earth!!! .... It's the only planet with CHOCOLATE


--- On Tue, 7/4/09, Michelle Abel <heartofwolves@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Michelle Abel <heartofwolves@yahoo.com>
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Be Gone for Awhile.
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
Received: Tuesday, 7 April, 2009, 2:14 AM

Just wanted to say Hi to all of my fellow simmers, I am going to be gone for awhile, because my very soon to be ex boyfriend and I got into it, and now I am moving out, and moving to another state, so I don't know how long it is going to be before I can get on here and say hello to all of my new friends. I hope that everyone is doing ok, and that everyone that has been sick or ill have a great recovery, I will still pray for all of you. I have to go and pack now, but I will be back when I can.......Michelle



Enjoy a safer web experience. Upgrade to the new Internet Explorer 8 optimised for Yahoo!7. Get it now.
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Objects For Sims 2" group.
To post to this group, send email to objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to objects-for-sims+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment