Thursday, April 9, 2009

objects_for_Sims2 Re: Hello, I am back

sisters, aren't  they wonderful, i know i've got a great one, i'm glad you have someone who cares to be with, and treating you good. good days are coming, spring is gonna be blooming, hugs

Valerie





Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 00:33:15 -0700
From: owlsongster@yahoo.com
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: Hello, I am back
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com

So glad you are set up again Michelle! 
 
Huggsssss
 
 
Owlsy

Save the Earth!!! .... It's the only planet with CHOCOLATE


--- On Thu, 9/4/09, Michelle Abel <heartofwolves@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Michelle Abel <heartofwolves@yahoo.com>
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Hello, I am back
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
Received: Thursday, 9 April, 2009, 2:59 PM

Hello all of my friends, I just wanted to let you know that I am back. I wanted to say thank you to all of my friends for the kind words and the support. I has meant alot to me. I am now staying with my sister and her family, and I thank God that I have her. She has made sure that I have everything I need. Just tonight, she knew I was missing my friends on here and my computer, and at 12:30 am, she rearranged her living room, got a desk set up for me, and set my computer up so I could be back in touch with all of my friends. Well all, I am tired from all of the chaos I have been through, but I just wanted to say Hello, and thank you all so much. {{{{{{{{{{HUGS to all}}}}}}}}}}}}}}  Michelle



The new Internet Explorer 8 optimised for Yahoo!7: Faster, Safer, Easier. Get it now.



Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync. Check it out.
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Objects For Sims 2" group.
To post to this group, send email to objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to objects-for-sims+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment