Friday, January 15, 2010

RE: objects_for_Sims2 Cell phone problems

Hi was just wondering if there is something im doing wrong when makins a apartment.
  • I have used lifts instead of stairs.
  • I only have the apartment door on the buildind (do i need a door to go out into the garden?)
  • I have fitted a kittchen, bathroom, house alarm and smoke alarm.
  • The comunal area has a door leading to the front garden and one leading to the back.
  • Each apartment has three drive way's with gararge and a door leading into the apartment.
 
Everytime i use the cheat changelotzoning apartmentbase and i get a error message saying one of the apartments needs fixing and can't be turned into apartments. 
 

Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 18:35:44 -0800
Subject: Re: objects_for_Sims2 Cell phone problems
From: addelitah@gmail.com
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com


I love thesimsrecource and coolsims they have great hair any ways my family works susim i just had to move them out and everything. and that patch just made my game horrible.  can u tell me how to uninstall it or something cuz now its doing all the stuff it said it would fix....
 
 
 
                                                Addelitah@gmail.com


Not got a Hotmail account? Sign-up now - Free

No comments:

Post a Comment