Friday, January 8, 2010

Re: objects_for_Sims2 My game crashes whenever I try to go into a certain family.

Did you patch your game?
SuSim

I sim, therefore I am.


On Fri, Jan 8, 2010 at 1:20 AM, Madison Zeman <addelitah@gmail.com> wrote:
Ever since I dowloaded Pets, I try to go into a certain family. And
you know how when ur going unto a lot or neighborhood it has thin blue
loading screen that moves forward and then back (srry I know this is
hard to follow) when I'm loading that family, it only gets to the
forth bar and then the music gets stuck on at a certain time, and it
finally crashes. Can anyone tell me wat is going on with my game, or
particularly that family? I wonder why it had to be the family that I
just started a series with on Youtube......HELP!!!!



                                           Addelitah@gmail.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Objects For Sims 2" group.
To post to this group, send email to objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to objects-for-sims+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en.




No comments:

Post a Comment