Monday, January 4, 2010

Re: objects_for_Sims2 The Sims 2 Question


Dear Shanna,
I just had some trouble with my game, so my came over and helped me. He told me that there was a special progam that was always running. I think it was called Windows Restore. He said every time u shut down ur computer, it takes a snapshot of everything the way it was. To open it, go to saved sims(im sure u know were that is)and right click on it. Then scroll down to Restore Previous Versions. Then a list will pop up showing all of the times u shut ur computer down. Choose one and u should have everything back. If u dont understand wat im talking about or its to hard to follow, just email me back, and ill send u a more understandable message. Good luck! 
 
 

--

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Objects For Sims 2" group.
To post to this group, send email to objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to objects-for-sims+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment