Saturday, January 9, 2010

Re: objects_for_Sims2 Orange Muchrooms

http://tinyurl.com/y8wwasn

SuSim

I sim, therefore I am.


On Sat, Jan 9, 2010 at 4:32 PM, Madison Zeman <addelitah@gmail.com> wrote:
Okay, I know that this ios really random i all, but im sick with the
flu and my mom thinks its from a fungus. I was at my bff's house and
was walking in the backyard. I wasnt looking and was blabbering on
about something when her cousin pushed out of the way. This was bcuz i
almost stepped on an orange mushroom. She told that that orange are
dangerous and very poisonious. This may have nothing to do with ea
games, but wenever i go on google i can never find info about orange
mushrooms. So does any one know about orange mushrooms and wat they
can do to ppl?



                                            Addelitah@gmail.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Objects For Sims 2" group.
To post to this group, send email to objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to objects-for-sims+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en.




No comments:

Post a Comment