Saturday, February 28, 2009

objects_for_Sims2 OT: Objects-for-sims addict


Hello, my name is Owlsongster, and i am an "objects-for-sims" addict.
 
I can't remember how it all started... signing up, getting that first magic email... those things are lost in the mists of time.  I tried, i TRIED brothers and sisters, i was clean for four months!  Ok, admittedly that was a side-affect of my life story BUT... i TRIED.  It was no use.
 
It called to me.  YOU called to me.
 
I could do nothing but answer.  *Bows head*
 
I know you all have tragic, yet deep and meaningful stories to share.
 
Let us share the Serenity Prayer:
 
God, give me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change,
 
The courage to change the things i can,
 
And the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people who *really* piss me off!
 
(Oh shit!  They chanted something different!  Oh no, its ok, no-one heard me. WHEW)
 
*Extends arm to audience, clenches fist, raises forearm*
 
IT WORKS IF YOU WORK IT!!!!
 
Peace Out
 
Owlsy
 
And if ya wanna get all shitty coz i'm poking fun at addiction, hey, at least i'll get some more o-f-s emails!!!!
Save the Earth!!! .... It's the only planet with CHOCOLATE


Stay connected to the people that matter most with a smarter inbox. Take a look
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Objects For Sims 2" group.
To post to this group, send email to objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to objects-for-sims+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment