Friday, February 27, 2009

objects_for_Sims2 Re: Sims 1 : Extinct or Still Around?

I recently had to move under unbelievably curcomstances (too bad we can't pick our family} but anyway, I lost all my Sims 1 stuff and I had quite a collection.  I miss it.  I do love 2, though,,,,,,I would play both if I could.
PS..... I've just recently joined the group (this is my first post, by the way].  I enjoy all the good friends enjoying each other and the game.  I look forward to meeting
 more of you.


From: Ruby <ruby7001@gmail.com>
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
Sent: Friday, February 27, 2009 7:51:59 PM
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: Sims 1 : Extinct or Still Around?

You're right, my computer collapsed, but its not big enough to hold both Sims1&2
cheers Ruby
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, December 19, 2008 3:14 AM
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: Sims 1 : Extinct or Still Around?

Well, its not vista's problem, because I got it and sims1 works just fine for me


From: Ruby <ruby7001@gmail.com>
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2008 11:47:28 PM
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: Sims 1 : Extinct or Still Around?

I have windows vista, so cant play it and my computers just crashed..again... with Sims2cheers
Ruby7001
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2008 6:25 AM
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: Sims 1 : Extinct or Still Around?

I guess I'm the only one that doesn't play the Sims 1 anymore huh?  Vickie
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2008 11:59 AM
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: Sims 1 : Extinct or Still Around?





--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Objects For Sims 2" group.
To post to this group, send email to objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to objects-for-sims+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
I play it every day and have sense it came out,i also DL as much as i can find on the net
I have about 300 cd's full of stuff from pay sites and others
George

--- On Mon, 12/15/08, crashdude <crashdude@slingshot.co.nz> wrote:
From: crashdude <crashdude@slingshot.co.nz>
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: Sims 1 : Extinct or Still Around?
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
Date: Monday, December 15, 2008, 6:43 PM

yep i still play it, and so does my older sister, both are really good 
games.. cheers
----- Original Message -----
From: "Your Sim Realtor" <sarah.palmersheim@gmail.com>
To: "Objects For Sims 2" <objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2008 2:03 PM
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Sims 1 : Extinct or Still Around?


>
> Curious to know if anyone still plays Sims 1 and / or downloads custom
> content for it? Trying to guage if it would be worth my time to
> upload some Sims 1 lots to my fansite or just spend time playing it.
> My computer can zip thru that game like no one's business and I miss
> things that Superstar offered and Magic was so much better than in
> Sims 2... Anyone here still play it / think it'd be worth my time?
>
> >