Saturday, February 21, 2009

objects_for_Sims2 Re: OT: Spiders and snakes

Lol Owlsy, your so funny.

--- On Sat, 2/21/09, Owl Songster <owlsongster@yahoo.com> wrote:
From: Owl Songster <owlsongster@yahoo.com>
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: OT: Spiders and snakes
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
Date: Saturday, February 21, 2009, 1:13 PM

OMG Michelle!!!!
 
*fans self, fans self*  I know i said i was careful, but i have to add, i have been LUCKY too!!!!  And i feel looked after, that i have never had any close encounters of the bloodyscareyinyerface snake orreallybadspider kind!
 
huggssss
 
Owlsy

--- On Fri, 20/2/09, Michelle Abel <heartofwolves@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Michelle Abel <heartofwolves@yahoo.com>
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: OT: Spiders and snakes
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
Received: Friday, 20 February, 2009, 5:46 AM

I have a phobia of snakes. Before I moved here to Ky, I lived in Indiana, and about 20 feets behind my house, I found out there was a copperhead pit, and the only reason I found out it was there was because one night, one got in my house. It scared me so bad that they had to call the paramedics. I couldn't breathe. As far as spiders, I am not really scared of them, I just don't like them. Again, in Indiana where I lived the Brown Recluse Spider was really heavy through there, and so was the black widow and writer spiders. I am so glad I live where I am now. LOL.

 



Stay connected to the people that matter most with a smarter inbox. Take a look

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Objects For Sims 2" group.
To post to this group, send email to objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to objects-for-sims+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment