Saturday, February 21, 2009

objects_for_Sims2 Re: Fw: Downloads

My Sim had a visitor sitting in her spa, lightening struck as he was getting out.....he jumped back in the spa and got a double dose..... I spent ages laughing... he did survive
cheers
Ruby
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, February 15, 2009 10:06 PM
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: Fw: Downloads

Dunno if anyone has answered this one, if his stats are down and he gets hit by lightening, i think he could die.  Coz some bars drop right down when it hits.  Hygiene and i think social? or fun?  Just make sure his bars are full, then sit in a hot tub.  Knowledge sims are the only ones who WANT to be hit by lightening, as far as i know.
 
Cheers
 
Owlsy

--- On Fri, 23/1/09, Ronnita MacKay <kittykatt1313_ca@hotmail.com> wrote:

From: Ronnita MacKay <kittykatt1313_ca@hotmail.com>
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: Fw: Downloads
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
Received: Friday, 23 January, 2009, 1:37 AM

Try anouther collage thats what happend to my sim


Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 20:30:04 -0800
From: audreymariemcdonald@yahoo.ca
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: Fw: Downloads
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com

i have a couple of questions about the university ep and seasons both of which i just installed and started playing for my first time a few days ago. first when a sim joins a greek house and moves into it where do i find him lol my sim in sim state university got accepted into the fraternity greek house that is third from the top in the list of greek houses but when i look in the nieghborhood view i see only the tri var sorority and one other greek house neither of which is the one my sim is in. and my second question is if a sim has a want of being stuck by lightening will doing so kill him? lol my sim feels like thats something he would like to experience. and anything else that anyone wants to share to help me with my new eps would be cool im still trying to figure everything out so any tips or cheats and even hacks would be a huge help thanks so much☺
 
Sincerely,

Audrey



From: Diddly Dood <spiderpig@bellsouth.net>
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2009 5:48:23 PM
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: Fw: Downloads

 
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2009 12:22 PM
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: Fw: Downloads
 
Thanks! It finally works. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Try this "Body Shop Trick" from MTS2
I had trouble getting much of my CC to show up and I did this.  It WORKED.
Best Wishes,
gdwhich
 
In a message dated 1/20/2009 9:06:50 P.M. Central Standard Time, spiderpig@bellsouth.net writes:
 
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2009 7:52 PM
Subject: Fw: objects_for_Sims2 Re: Fw: Downloads
 
It still didn't work. I saved it under Documents>EA Games>Sims 2>Downloads

And in the case that you won't recognize it, then here is a copy of the set.
 
 
LW

--- On Tue, 1/20/09, black_panther559 <black_panther559@yahoo.com> wrote:
From: black_panther559 <black_panther559@yahoo.com>
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: Fw: Downloads
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
Date: Tuesday, January 20, 2009, 6:47 PM

I don't recall downloading any objects from them. Well, let me give you something to try and download. Put the attached .rar file in another storage area and unpack it there, then place the file in your downloads folder and let me know if it actually shows up in your game. I'll know if it's the files themselves, or something faulty with your game. It's a living room set. You will know it when you see it I'm sure.  Let me know...
 
 
LW

--- On Tue, 1/20/09, Diddly Dood <spiderpig@bellsouth.net> wrote:
From: Diddly Dood <spiderpig@bellsouth.net>
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: Fw: Downloads
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
Date: Tuesday, January 20, 2009, 5:53 PM

 
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2009 5:28 PM
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: Fw: Downloads
 
My game works great. I put internet downloads, the same ones I had before, on sims the same exacvt way, no spam catcher, and it doesn't work. I get them from www.aroundthesims2.com




Inauguration '09: Get complete coverage from the nation's capital.


When you say add ons, are you referring to downloads, or are you talking like EP's/SP's?
 
If downloads, then it should work, as long as the files you are trying to download aren't corrupt files.. Do you have like a clean installer pack or something that can detect whether or not the file is bad? That's the only thing I can think of that would cause your game not to accept the files. Is that what you meant by that?
 
 
LW

--- On Tue, 1/20/09, Diddly Dood <spiderpig@bellsouth.net> wrote:
From: Diddly Dood <spiderpig@bellsouth.net>
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Fw: Downloads
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
Date: Tuesday, January 20, 2009, 3:54 PM

 
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, January 19, 2009 3:56 PM
Subject: Downloads

 This is diddly dood. I recently had trouble getting sims2 to work but i fixed it. Now, I'm having troubles downloading add ons to the sims2. I used to do it all the time on my old computer and it worked fine. I save it here Documents>EA Games>Sims 2>Downloads. Please help.










Now with a new friend-happy design! Try the new Yahoo! Canada Messenger



Make Yahoo!7 your homepage and win a trip to the Quiksilver Pro. Find out more --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Objects For Sims 2" group.
To post to this group, send email to objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to objects-for-sims+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment