Monday, February 23, 2009

objects_for_Sims2 Re: Sims3

Brenda, I guess there were more "bugs" for them to iron out than they originally thought there would be. But hopefully they are doing something about that securom, and that is what the  hold up is about. But I have heard from several people since I posted the questions, and from my game store here, that it will be out June 2

--- On Mon, 2/23/09, Brenda Sherfey <brenwesims@gmail.com> wrote:
From: Brenda Sherfey <brenwesims@gmail.com>
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: Sims3
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
Date: Monday, February 23, 2009, 2:46 PM

I know, why did they offer a February release & then at the last minute say sorry not yet! You would think they would know if February was to soon, it would have been better to give themselves a release date like July & then if it was done early no one would complain! I guess they just want the money in there pockets!  On 2/22/09, Michelle Abel <heartofwolves@yahoo.com> wrote: > Thank you everyone for replying to my email. I just wish that they would > release the darn thing LOL. I am a full time student, ( but and old > student), so I don't have much time to play, but I am really addicted to my > sims. My kids, both are grown laugh at me, and remind me of all the times I > use to get onto them for spending to much time playing video games and being > on the computer*Blush* and of course my response is so mature. All I can say > is "Well"..... hehehehehe I feel like I deserve it. after all My kids are > grown, I am going back to school, and I am a grandma, so yeah I feel like it > is my time to be somewhat of a kid again. LOL > > > > > >   


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Objects For Sims 2" group.
To post to this group, send email to objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to objects-for-sims+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment