Sunday, February 22, 2009

objects_for_Sims2 Re: OT It's cold and flu season

Come on people, this is a Sims info exchange group, as well as positive OT feedback. Let's all try to keep it on a good note, so everyone can feel comfortable about being here, okay?
 
 
LW

--- On Sun, 2/22/09, SuSim Hermit <ladyhermit@gmail.com> wrote:
From: SuSim Hermit <ladyhermit@gmail.com>
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: OT It's cold and flu season
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
Date: Sunday, February 22, 2009, 1:48 PM

I need no excuse for my behavior, nor do I ask forgiveness for it.
I feel you are just trying to get attention and are mad because I never commented on your "art".
Then you want sympathy and forgiveness because you are "sick".
If you have a problem with my behavior then email me off list and let the group go back to sharing sim stuff.

If you thought I was being rude you were probably correct. I often am and that's why everybody does NOT love me!!
SuSim

I sim, therefore I am.

On Sun, Feb 22, 2009 at 1:52 PM, Brenda Sherfey <brenwesims@gmail.com> wrote:

On 2/22/09, SuSim Hermit <ladyhermit@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am so tired of your apologies followed by the excuse of sickness!!!
>
> Most of the time I have no idea what you are going on about. Like now.
> Perhaps you should not post when you are sick?
>
> On the other hand, I enjoy helping people with their game, and reading about
> the sims, that's why I joined this group.
> Here is a group you may like. it has nothing to do with the Sims.
> http://www.deviantart.com/
>
> but share all your sims stories and questions with us here!
>
> BTW I have been sick all week with a nasty cold and sinus infection, fevers
> included. On top of all my regular diseases and disabilities. Sickness is
> not an acceptable excuse for bad behavior.
>
> SuSim
>
> I sim, therefore I am.
>
>I was told that maybe you were not being rude to me & with that thought I said sorry, but as anyone can see you were! I also have disabilities & get sick easy! Sickness is not an acceptable excuse for bad behavior so what is yours?







--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Objects For Sims 2" group.
To post to this group, send email to objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to objects-for-sims+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment