Monday, February 23, 2009

objects_for_Sims2 Re: FW: Dear Dad Letter........Brilliant

Insimenator.org / Community Clothing / Teen/Young Adult / Misses pages
1-8 mix of clothes with Teen PGs

On 2/23/09, SuSim Hermit <ladyhermit@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry to annoy you. I sure know the feeling.
>
> I did a search for your question.
>
>
> "I just recently heard that they upgraded the inteen for AL, I was just
> wondering is that compatable with all the other EP? I have all but Ikea, and
> if so where could i now find clothes for the preggo teens? "
>
>
>
> I have no idea.
>
> I recommend going to the forum that supports inteen.
> http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php
>
>
> You are welcome in advance.
> SuSim
>
> I sim, therefore I am.
>
> On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 4:21 PM, Brandy Markert
> <bw4everapril@yahoo.com>wrote:
>
>> No I just got tired of asking the same Question (about the sims 2) and
>> everyone else were to busy fighting and stuff, it just got kind of
>> annoying!
>>
>> ------------------------------
>> *From:* SuSim Hermit <ladyhermit@gmail.com>
>> *To:* objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
>> *Sent:* Monday, February 23, 2009 7:18:54 AM
>>
>> *Subject:* objects_for_Sims2 Re: FW: Dear Dad Letter........Brilliant
>>
>> In the adult world we can disagree and it isn't fighting.
>> I added the sick part to show it is no excuse.
>> I wasn't using it as one, I don't feel I need an excuse for my behavior
>> as
>> I don't feel I have done anything wrong ...yet.
>> Possibly you were not one of us on the receiving end of these disturbing
>> apologies. They weren't all to me, nor all posted in the group
>>
>>
>> At least everyone can voice their opinion here.
>> Like you felt the need to comment on something you were not involved in.
>>
>> I would rather not see the arguments, chain letters, and "art", but we all
>> have to deal, right?
>>
>>
>>
>> On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 4:35 AM, Brandy Markert
>> <bw4everapril@yahoo.com>wrote:
>>
>>> Thats the problem, everyboby always says what they think (including me)
>>> lol and it starts a fight, we use to be able to share our interest in
>>> sims
>>> but now things keep getting out of hand, I hate to see people take sides
>>> it
>>> makes the other person feel like they are being ganged up on, normally i
>>> dont comment until i see something like that... Susim was telling her
>>> that
>>> noboby should use sickness as an excuse to be cranky, But then in the
>>> same
>>> message she wrote that she had been sick too. come on everybody is cranky
>>> when they are sick.
>>> Im not fighting im just having a normal conversation with you so please
>>> dont think im yelling at you or anyone else cause im not, its just wrong
>>> to
>>> be teamed up on... but most of what i was saying i was not talking about
>>> you, i just get tired of seeing all the fighting on here! :0)
>>>
>>> ------------------------------
>>> *From:* Owl Songster <owlsongster@yahoo.com>
>>> *To:* objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
>>> *Sent:* Monday, February 23, 2009 1:22:39 AM
>>> *Subject:* objects_for_Sims2 Re: FW: Dear Dad Letter........Brilliant
>>>
>>> I thought that was hilarious too.
>>>
>>> And i'm not going to make an ugly comment, but i AM going to comment,
>>> LOL.
>>>
>>> If you mean me, SAY me... Owls... you have been behaving badly, or
>>> whatever.
>>>
>>> As for me, i cheered SuSim on because she said what i have been thinking.
>>> She wasn't ugly, she didn't name-call, she said exactly what she thought.
>>>
>>> Have a good day!
>>>
>>> *smiles*
>>>
>>> Owlsy
>>>
>>> --- On *Mon, 23/2/09, Brandy Markert <bw4everapril@yahoo.com>* wrote:
>>>
>>>
>>> From: Brandy Markert <bw4everapril@yahoo.com>
>>> Subject: objects_for_Sims2 FW: Dear Dad Letter........Brilliant
>>> To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
>>> Received: Monday, 23 February, 2009, 8:11 PM
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> that was funny i wonder why i didnt think of anything that clever when
>>> i was in school... oh and BTW to those who have been fighting and those
>>> who
>>> had been "Cheering" them on, WE are not in school anymore, so guys Grow
>>> Up,
>>> this is suppose to be a friendly group, not one that fights everytime
>>> someone says 1 little thing that would piss someone off, just like now
>>> someone is going to read this and is going to make an ugly comment just
>>> to
>>> try to start another fight.. Cant I predict it? lol
>>>
>>> Does anyone know what happend to Chanda? if she was here she would be
>>> muture enough to stop all the fighting and the pointless bickering! Lifes
>>> to
>>> short. Live, Laugh, and LOVE
>>>
>>> Take care and God Bless
>>> Brandy
>>>
>>> Thanks for sharing Candice
>>>
>>> ------------------------------
>>> *From:* Candice Amon <candice@raf.co.za>
>>> *To:* Objects-For-Sims (E-mail) <objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com>
>>> *Sent:* Monday, February 23, 2009 12:45:15 AM
>>> *Subject:* objects_for_Sims2 FW: Dear Dad Letter........Brilliant
>>>
>>> I JUST HAD TO SHARE THIS ONE
>>> I THOUGHT IT WAS BRILLIANT LOL
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> A father passing by his son's bedroom, was astonished to see the bed was
>>>
>>> nicely made, and everything was picked up.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Then, he saw an envelope, propped up prominently on the pillow. It was
>>> addressed, "Dad." With the worst premonition, he opened the
>>>
>>> envelope and read the letter, with trembling hands.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> "Dear, Dad. It is with great regret and sorrow that I'm writing you.
>>> I
>>> had to elope with my new girlfriend, because I wanted to avoid a scene
>>> with
>>> Mom
>>> and you. I've been finding real passion with Stacy, and she is so nice,
>>>
>>> but
>>> I knew
>>> you would not approve of her, because of all her piercings, tattoos, her
>>> tight
>>> Motorcycle clothes, and because she is so much older than I am.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> But it's not only the passion, Dad. She's pregnant. Stacy said that we
>>>
>>> will be very happy. She owns a trailer in the woods, and has a stack of
>>> firewood
>>> for the whole winter. We share a dream of having many more children.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Stacy has opened my eyes to the fact that marijuana doesn't, really hurt
>>>
>>> anyone. We'll be growing it for ourselves, and trading it with the other
>>>
>>> people
>>> in the commune, for all the cocaine and ecstasy we want.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> In the meantime, we'll pray that science will find a cure for AIDS, so
>>>
>>> Stacy can get better. She sure deserves it!!
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Don't worry Dad, I'm 15, and I know how to take care of myself.
>>> Someday,
>>> I'm sure we'll be back to visit, so you can get to know your many
>>>
>>> grandchildren.
>>>
>>>
>>> Love, your son, John.
>>>
>>>
>>> P.S. Dad, none of the above is true. I'm over at Tommy's house. I just
>>>
>>> wanted to remind you that there are worse things in life than the school
>>> report
>>> that's on my desk. I love you!
>>>
>>> Call when it is safe for me to come home.
>>>
>>>
>>> NOTE: This e-mail (including attachments) is subject to the disclaimer
>>> published at: http://www.capetown.gov.za/en/Pages/disclaimer.aspx. Please
>>> read the disclaimer before opening any attachment or taking any other
>>> action
>>> in terms of this e-mail. If you cannot access the disclaimer, kindly send
>>> an
>>> email to disclaimer@capetown.gov.za and a copy will be provided to you.
>>> By replying to this e-mail or opening any attachment you agree to be
>>> bound
>>> by the provisions of the disclaimer.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> ------------------------------
>>> Make Yahoo!7 your homepage and win a trip to the Quiksilver Pro. Find out
>>> more<http://au.rd.yahoo.com/homepage/mailtagline/*http://au.docs.yahoo.com/homepageset/?p1=other&p2=au&p3=tagline>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>> --
>>
>> SuSim
>>
>> I sim, therefore I am.
>>
>>
>> >
>>
>
>
> --
>
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Objects For Sims 2" group.
To post to this group, send email to objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to objects-for-sims+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment