Saturday, February 21, 2009

objects_for_Sims2 Re: The Sims 3

It is being released 2 June 2009…  I have it pre-ordered, and they finally told me that it was being delayed though I was aware of the delay a few weeks ago…  They didn’t say why the delay…

 

 


--- On Sat, 2/21/09, Michelle Abel <heartofwolves@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Michelle Abel <heartofwolves@yahoo.com>
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 The Sims 3
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
Date: Saturday, February 21, 2009, 8:16 PM

Does anyone know the new release date for Sims 3 now? I just went out and bought a new computer 2 weeks before it was suppose to come out in Feb. Does anyone know why they didn't release it like they said they were going to? I know alot of you have said that you weren't going to get it,  but I love The Sims, and I can't wait to get it.




 


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Objects For Sims 2" group.
To post to this group, send email to objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to objects-for-sims+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment