Saturday, February 21, 2009

objects_for_Sims2 Re: Am A newbie

Yep, thanx. But I had to change my user name and password as well. cheers ,Ruby
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, February 14, 2009 12:54 PM
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: Am A newbie

You should be able to register anew at MTS2.  Just click on register at the top of the page and enter your new email address.  I think
 
gdwhich
 
In a message dated 2/13/2009 5:33:29 P.M. Central Standard Time, ruby7001@gmail.com writes:
Hi Susim thanx, I' switched back to my laptop. My desktop dosent have Sims games.Just incredimail which takes up a lot of space.
I have a problem getting into my old sites, as I have changed postal address as well as email address. They have me as registered but my  with my user name and password, but my new  email address is preventing me from acessing a lot of my sites ,such as Modsims to download the CEP. I can not find anywhere to edit
thanx
Ruby7001


The year's hottest artists on the red carpet at the Grammy Awards. AOL Music takes you there.
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Objects For Sims 2" group.
To post to this group, send email to objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to objects-for-sims+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment