Saturday, February 21, 2009

objects_for_Sims2 Re: OT!!!!! Just sharing my art! wesims

Brenda, your most welcome hun.

--- On Sat, 2/21/09, Brenda Sherfey <brenwesims@gmail.com> wrote:
From: Brenda Sherfey <brenwesims@gmail.com>
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: OT!!!!! Just sharing my art! wesims
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
Date: Saturday, February 21, 2009, 10:32 AM

Michelle, sorry for not Thanking you last night as I had a fever & did not feel well! I do appreciate your kindness & I Thank You! wesims  On 2/21/09, Brenda Sherfey <brenwesims@gmail.com> wrote: > I was taught that when you make a mistake you own up to it & apologize > for it, I could care less if she likes me or not! It is however common > curtsy to at least acknowledge it, or maybe it is not anymore! wesims > > On 2/21/09, Brenda Sherfey <brenwesims@gmail.com> wrote: >> I get sick easy because my immune system is bad & my daughter brings >> germs home from school! More in the winter months with all the flu >> bugs, but maybe if your advice works it will save me money & Dr. >> visits. >> >> On 2/21/09, SuSim Hermit <ladyhermit@gmail.com> wrote: >>> Yes I am positive she got it. Why do you keep worrying about what other >>> people think? Relax and enjoy your life, maybe you won't get sick so >>> often. >>> >>> >>> SuSim >>> >>> I sim, therefore I am. >>> >>> On Sat, Feb 21, 2009 at 1:39 AM, Brenda Sherfey >>> <brenwesims@gmail.com>wrote: >>> >>>> >>>> Thank you! SuSim , still not feeling to well though. Do you think Owl >>>> Songster got my apology? I truly am sorry! wesims >>>> >>>> On 2/21/09, SuSim Hermit <ladyhermit@gmail.com> wrote: >>>> > I noticed. >>>> > >>>> > >>>> > -- >>>> > >>>> > SuSim >>>> > >>>> > I sim, therefore I am >>>> > >>>> > On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 11:51 PM, Brenda Sherfey >>>> > <brenwesims@gmail.com>wrote: >>>> > >>>> >> >>>> >> Hey! I've been sick so I haven't been on but no one noticed or >>>> >> missed >>>> >> my art! Oh well that's Ok! Owl Songster did you get my apology? Just >>>> >> wondering! Truly I am not like that at all & I feel awful that I >>>> >> acted >>>> >> so very badly, you have every right to hate me! I think I'll just >>>> >> read >>>> >> from now on. Sorry! wesims >>>> >> >>>> >> On 2/15/09, Brenda Sherfey <brenwesims@gmail.com> wrote: >>>> >> >> From: Ruby <ruby7001@gmail.com> >>>> >> >> Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: OT!!!!! Just sharing my art! >>>> >> >> wesims >>>> >> >> To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com >>>> >> >> Received: Sunday, 15 February, 2009, 8:32 PM >>>> >> > >>>> >> >> How come I can't view the pics. Would luv to see the art work >>>> >> >> thats >>>> >> going >>>> >> >> around. I just love art. >>>> >> >> >>>> >> >> >>>> >> >> >Look >>>> for >>>> >> my >>>> >> >> name (Brenda) the art is attached to my page! Also look for the >>>> >> paperclip >>>> >> >> >symbol! Thanks for the interest in my art, much appreciated! >>>> >> >> > wesims >>>> >> >>                              > >>>> >> >> >>>> >> >>                > >>>> >> >> >>>> >> >> >These are just quick sketches, the one in blue is a wizardess! >>>> >> >> > The >>>> >> blond >>>> >> >> is my version of  >the Viking goddess Freya, an elven goddess >>>> >> >> sent >>>> >> >> as >>>> >> >> an >>>> >> >> emissary with her twin brother >Frey to Valhalla!  Thanks wesims >>>> >> > >>>> >> >>>> >> > >>>> >> >>>> > >>>> > . >>>> > >>>> > > >>>> > >>>> >>>> > >>>> >>> >>> >>> -- >>> >>> >>> >>> >> >   


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Objects For Sims 2" group.
To post to this group, send email to objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to objects-for-sims+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment