Sunday, February 15, 2009

objects_for_Sims2 Re: apartment help

Thanx for thar info, I did'nt know all that. Is File Cop and the Clean uo
Maid available for Sim2?
I did find it did'nt always work in Sims1 but did eliminate a lot of bad
stuff.
Cheers
Ruby7001
Also.... is there a site where I can find childrens bunk beds for Sims2?
Thanx in advance
----- Original Message -----
From: "Your Sim Realtor" <sarah.palmersheim@gmail.com>
To: "Objects For Sims 2" <objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2008 3:59 AM
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: apartment help


>
> Whenever I had the error pop up and I could only delete I found that
> the newest CC I had downloaded either had a virus in it or that the
> file itself was corrupted. Sometimes I could just remove the newest
> CC I had put on the game and it would go away, other times I have had
> to completely reinstall my computer because of a virus. If
> reinstalling the game does not work, I would remove the newest CC you
> have downloaded and run adware and spyware programs, as well as your
> antivirus. If you do not have a program to do this, you can go to
> www.filehippo.com and find CCleaner (great program!), AdAware and
> Spybot. I would recommend running all 3. The above poster could also
> be right that its just you downloaded custom content, but whenever
> I've done that it either downloaded it too or just showed up really
> weird in the game. But that would be a good thing to check. If you
> want lots without any CC, you can check out my fansite,
> www.mysimrealty.com.
>
> Also this is pretty basic but its happened to me - is CC enabled on
> your game? Sometimes when I install a new EP or SP it disables it for
> some reason. So, I'd make sure that you have that. I've done a lot
> of troubleshooting before just to find out it had turned itself
> off :S Good luck!
>
> Sim Realtor
> www.mysimrealty.com
>
> >


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Objects For Sims 2" group.
To post to this group, send email to objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to objects-for-sims+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment