Saturday, February 21, 2009

objects_for_Sims2 Re: OT: Spiders and snakes

Fears are apart of life, however, should not be allowed to overcome us. We need to overcome our fears!! How do we do that Logical? Great question...!!!  We don't let them get the best of us. We get the best of them!!! WE conquer them (fears)!!! Whatever the fear is, combat it and say, "Yes, I can!!!"
 
 
LW
P.S.  WHAT'S UUUUUUUUUUUP!!!!????!!!!   I miss you all so much!!! Work world has me locked down, but I told you all I would not forget about cha!!  How's everybody?
 

--- On Sat, 2/21/09, Owl Songster <owlsongster@yahoo.com> wrote:
From: Owl Songster <owlsongster@yahoo.com>
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: OT: Spiders and snakes
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
Date: Saturday, February 21, 2009, 11:33 AM

Wayyyyyyyyyyyyy Kewlllllllllllllll!!!!
 
Don't you worry about your fears, we ALL have some!
 
*smiles*
 
Owlsy

--- On Fri, 20/2/09, Dionne Brown <d_brown81@msn.com> wrote:

From: Dionne Brown <d_brown81@msn.com>
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: OT: Spiders and snakes
To: "objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com" <objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com>
Received: Friday, 20 February, 2009, 9:41 AM

I have to add my bit seeing as though were talking about snakes & spiders. I have 2 pet spiders, 3 pet scorpions and 1 python. I never let me partner kill any spider that is in our house, i freak out at him when he does. I find them amazing creatures.
 
The only thing however that I chuck a hissy fit over is beetles. I can't stand a beetle being anywhere near me or in my house. I start jumping around screaming at my partner for him to get it out.
 
I's kinda sad that 'm scared of a harmless little beetle. lol.
 
Dee. 

From: kittykatt1313_ca@hotmail.com
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: OT: Spiders and snakes
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 13:07:03 -0500

lol Im highly alergic to bees and wasps and tarified of spiders snakes dont bother me lol had a bf that owned a piethon and a cobra.*blush*
 

Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 20:04:26 -0800
From: audreymariemcdonald@yahoo.ca
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: OT: Spiders and snakes
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com

eeeeeeek i hate spiders but if i saw one that big in my house i think i would have a heart attack here in alberta we dont have anything more troublesome then bees and wasps lol
 
Sincerely,

Audrey



From: Owl Songster <owlsongster@yahoo.com>
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2009 8:45:04 PM
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: OT: Spiders and snakes

Well, snakes tend to avoid humans, unless you live away from town and let your home paddock (the field next to the house) grow long grass.  They will be in paddocks on farms, they will occasionally come near towns, on the fringes, especially if you keep chickens, they will come for the eggs.  There are a couple of brown snakes living at the local cemetary, they are absolutely no bother except when they have eggs, because they will defend the eggs, so don't get between them!  (Or at least so the caretaker assured me)
 
As for spiders, my shed has a lot of redbacks.  They have never bitten me, i'm careful.  Despite their reputation, they are really only dangerous to very young children, very old people or the sick.  A bite would make me sick, but not kill me, as i'm healthy and not (that) old.  I could spray the shed, but i don't have grandchildren, and i figure they won't bother me if i don't bother them.
 
In winter when i go out to the woodpile to get wood, i pick up a piece of wood, bang it a couple of times to dislodge any spiders, then it's fine.  I went back to New Zealand years ago in winter, was staying with my sister, helped her get the wood in.  She said, "Why are you banging the wood?"  When i told her, she practically rolled around laughing,  as there are no really dangerous spiders in New Zealand.
 
I have been in this country nearly 29 years now, and have never been bitten by a snake, nor by a poisonous spider.  You learn the little things you have to do, to be careful, and i suppose you just get used to it.  Apart from Huntsman and Daddy Long Legs, i WILL kill any spider that comes into the house.  I have attached a picture of a Huntsman.  They are very big, and very fast, with a painful bite BUT they clear the house of all other spiders, and generally don't come close enough to bite you anyway.
 
Hope this helps,
 
Owlsy

--- On Wed, 18/2/09, RHONDA <rhondagoodman789@msn.com> wrote:

From: RHONDA <rhondagoodman789@msn.com>
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: OT: Pictures of the snow. (For those who'd like to see.)
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
Received: Wednesday, 18 February, 2009, 11:16 PM

And where do the snakes and the spiders make there home. Snakes and spiders don't bother me but when there dangerous I get a little worried :)
Rhonda
  
 
-------Original Message-------
 
Date: 2/15/2009 12:16:10 AM
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: OT: Pictures of the snow. (For those who'd like to see.)
 
I think all you people who live where FROZEN WATER falls from the sky are nuts!!!
 
Flurry, skiiii - oops i mean skurry, fleeeeee.
 
Yes, i live where poisonous spiders and venomous snakes make their home, but we have a deal... they don't come into my house, and i don't kill them!
 
Ok, ok, it DOES snow here about once every 5 years... for about 10 minutes, which suits me FINE!
 
laffin
 
Owlsy

--- On Tue, 20/1/09, Jodie <mispoonis2big@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Jodie <mispoonis2big@yahoo.com>
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: OT: Pictures of the snow. (For those who'd like to see.)
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
Received: Tuesday, 20 January, 2009, 1:22 AM

Cool? You mean cold right? We get snow here all the time! Ice too.
I remember once my junior year of high school, we were on a 2 hour delay. We were in first class, when the power went out. They had us sit there for a while, then we were told to go to our second class. After 10 minutes, they got on the intercom (the back-up generator turned on) and told us we were being sent home. That was because of an ice storm.


If you want to see the rainbow you gotta put up with the rain. - Dolly Parton


--- On Mon, 1/19/09, lenie <lenie1@telkomsa.net> wrote:
From: lenie <lenie1@telkomsa.net>
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: OT: Pictures of the snow. (For those who'd like to see.)
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
Date: Monday, January 19, 2009, 4:01 AM

Yeah, I'm from South Africa and we had snow in 2007 ( and only a bit!) The previous time it snowed here was in 1981 (I was one year old) so this was the first time I saw snow.  Cool, but I still prefer the summer!
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, January 17, 2009 6:05 AM
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: OT: Pictures of the snow. (For those who'd like to see.)

ya'll are lucky, here in Texas it hardly ever snow, im 24 and i think i have only seen a good snow maybe 4 times but i have lived here all my life... its 40 degrees here! yall be safe and keep warm in all that snow 



Make Yahoo!7 your homepage and win a trip to the Quiksilver Pro. Find out more
 



Made for Penny

Aiyoku's IncrediMail Letterstyles

Font is Wendy Medium




Font is Lilly



Make Yahoo!7 your homepage and win a trip to the Quiksilver Pro. Find out more.


Now with a new friend-happy design! Try the new Yahoo! Canada Messenger

Use Windows Live Messenger to send messages to your buddies on their mobile phones Find out more on our PC to Mobile website

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Objects For Sims 2" group.
To post to this group, send email to objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to objects-for-sims+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---



Make Yahoo!7 your homepage and win a trip to the Quiksilver Pro. Find out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment