Friday, April 3, 2009

objects_for_Sims2 OT Carolyn's Open Heart Surgery

So good to hear good news Carolyn!
 
You have been in my prayers and will continue to be for a full and speedy recovery!
 
Huggssss
 
Owlsy

Save the Earth!!! .... It's the only planet with CHOCOLATE


--- On Fri, 3/4/09, Carolyn Lay <aerinalliesgram@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Carolyn Lay <aerinalliesgram@gmail.com>
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: OT Baby boy!
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
Received: Friday, 3 April, 2009, 2:05 PM

I am so glad to hear that. I wanted to let you all know that I made it through my open heart surgery and the dr. was very pleased. Still very weak and tire easily. Thank you again for all the prayers and good thought that you all sent me. It was quite an experience. They told me I was singing to them while on the table. Kind of makes you wonder what else might have been said. Everyone take care. {{{HUGS]]]
Carolyn

 


Enjoy a safer web experience. Upgrade to the new Internet Explorer 8 optimised for Yahoo!7. Get it now.
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Objects For Sims 2" group.
To post to this group, send email to objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to objects-for-sims+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment