Sunday, May 24, 2009

objects_for_Sims2 Re: Hi Ruby!

Lol, I want the one in the trailer SuSim sent!!!!!

"Life consists not in holding good cards, but in playing those you hold well." - Josh Billings


--- On Sun, 5/24/09, SuSim Hermit <ladyhermit@gmail.com> wrote:

From: SuSim Hermit <ladyhermit@gmail.com>
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: Hi Ruby!
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
Date: Sunday, May 24, 2009, 6:11 PM

Great to hear from you Ruby!
Unless You're traveling to Africa you will have to wait till June for Sims 3, though a version has been leaked and is being played by many.
Unknown as of yet if it is the true version or not. People are hoping not, as it is "empty" and has many bugs, but also many great features people love.
Me? They aren't kidding me any.
I'm still waiting for this game...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkxO2hrQFWA

SuSim

I sim, therefore I am.
http://lmgtfy.com/


On Sun, May 24, 2009 at 2:07 PM, Ruby <ruby7001@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all, Ruby7001 here, IN LONDON, don't mean to shout, but never travelled this far afield before. Came here yesterday from LA. Loved Los Angeles. Weather was great, as it is here as well. Can't find a store that sells pc games yet, hoping I can score sims3. Is it out yet?
Cheers
Ruby
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, May 24, 2009 7:22 AM
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 ech-em III NO DNA!!!! I was WRONG

OMG I was wrong!!
My friend had set up couples, each having one member of the fairest skin tone, and one of the darkest.
Three or four pregnancies the baby had either the lightest or darkest, nothing in between.
Then today Joe called me and told me he has a mid tones baby from one of these couples, yay! ok, now I am back to buying it.
Sorry to get you excited Sue, LOL,
Hugs,
Chanda










--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Objects For Sims 2" group.
To post to this group, send email to objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to objects-for-sims+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment