Wednesday, May 20, 2009

objects_for_Sims2 Re: Stolen meshes

Well if we are gonna name names, Shakeshaft has also stolen meshes and TSR  just turns their head.
Because, you know, Thoma$$ needs to pay off his second home.

Donate to free sites, they incur expenses too, but survive on donations because they make quality items and treat people with fairness and respect!

--
SuSim

I sim, therefore I am.
http://lmgtfy.com/


On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 6:39 PM, <jhoudy@gmail.com> wrote:

Just to let people know Adele VK an MTS2 free CC artist had her meshes
stolen by a Peggy CC creator Emma who was selling Adele's work as her
own! Now I don't pay for CC but if you do please don't buy stolen CC!
Also TSR is well known for selling stolen CC so if I did pay that
would be the last place I'd buy from! Just my opinion on stolen CC,
but all the great CC creators who give their work to us free should be
supported by those who download their work! Like I said just my
opinion but I think that people should know whats up out there,
because if you don't know you could be a victim yourself or pay for
stolen CC that's free! jhoudy






--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Objects For Sims 2" group.
To post to this group, send email to objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to objects-for-sims+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment