Saturday, May 23, 2009

objects_for_Sims2 Re: ech-chem III

i will send more as he sends them to me. that is what he is working with, just user made sims.
business pack??? UGHHHHH. yuk!
hugs,
Chanda

SuSim Hermit wrote:
Wow! That makes 3 now I've seen that weren't fugly, LMAO!
Wonder what color(s) her babies will be.
I wanna see babies/toddlers of user made sims.
So far all kids too fugly to raise, and I hear you can't even drown your sims anymore!

They should sell the base game at about $10. for what little it contains on its own.
Besides the rip off sims store I read they are already working on the first EP, a business pack.

Still a disgruntled consumer,
SuSim

I sim, therefore I am.
http://lmgtfy.com/

On Sat, May 23, 2009 at 9:40 PM, Puterwitch@comcast.net <puterwitch@comcast.net> wrote:
friend sent me this pic of his blue lady named Azul












--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Objects For Sims 2" group.
To post to this group, send email to objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to objects-for-sims+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment