Wednesday, May 6, 2009

objects_for_Sims2 Re: Help! Sims 2 Game!

I have tried to Download & Install the SecuROM Removal Tool, but it is not giving a choice to, it just saves it to the file on that Web site. How do I download it?

Melanie A. Sisson

--- On Sun, 5/3/09, SuSim Hermit <ladyhermit@gmail.com> wrote:
From: SuSim Hermit <ladyhermit@gmail.com>
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: Help! Sims 2 Game!
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
Date: Sunday, May 3, 2009, 1:52 PM

hehe, missing link
http://search.gamecopyworld.com:9999/data/gcw.shtml?search=sims+2+apartment+life&sa=Search

On Sun, May 3, 2009 at 2:51 PM, SuSim Hermit <ladyhermit@gmail.com> wrote:
Sounds like Securom strikes again.
First of all try deleting your cigen, groups.cache, and accessory.cache.
They are located
C:\Documents and Settings\Your Name\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2
I doubt it will help, but it can't hurt and the game will make new files.

What I think may work is to use a No-CD for starting your game.
Is EP8 (Apartment Life) the disc you play from? If so here is the link to the no DVD.
The one you want is called, the Sims 2: Apartment Life v1.0 [MULTI16] No-DVD/Fixed Exe
If you have Mansions and Gardens, get the no cd/dvd for that.
It is legal and very easy to install and use.

Securom is teh evil and you may want to start backing up anything important. I had to do a complete reinstall of my operating system because of it,  had no warning and lost so much it hurts to think about it.
You may be interested in removing it:
http://www.reclaimyourgame.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=68&Itemid=40

Good Luck

--
SuSim

I sim, therefore I am.
http://lmgtfy.com/



On Sun, May 3, 2009 at 11:27 AM, Rose Zayas <rosalma64@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello!
I installed the game and all the expansions. Downloaded some stuff and
patches, played the games for about a month and then puff! Nothing
happens once i try to load the game in this computer and on my
daughters computer. I tried to play every day but first the game will
freeze and now it doesn't run at all. Can someone help me!! I want to
play and I can't! What should I do? I'm afraid to loose all of the
houses I've done and my achievements. On my daughters computer a error
message keeps appearing on her's it says: "EP8 NOT RESPONDING" on mine
nothing no message appears. I was browsing some sites and found that
many people have had the same trouble and message my daughter gets but
we don't know what to do? Any help will b eternally great full since I
love playing Sims2. Thanks once again!








--
SuSim

I sim, therefore I am.
http://lmgtfy.com/


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Objects For Sims 2" group.
To post to this group, send email to objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to objects-for-sims+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment