Monday, May 11, 2009

objects_for_Sims2 Re: Appartment Life

hey you!!!
LOL, <waves back frantically and falls over chair>
i have been so busy with the move. Still buried in boxes but i can breathe now, LOL
hugs!
Chanda

SuSim Hermit wrote:
Chanda!!
*waves frantically*

 Hi Lady, how you been?

*Hugs*
SuSim

I sim, therefore I am.
http://lmgtfy.com/


On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 6:27 PM, Puterwitch@comcast.net <puterwitch@comcast.net> wrote:
wow, i had that happen with my butler in real life!!!!!

j/k
Chanda

Ruby wrote:
Hi Amy, I had the same problem with the Butler, , It began with the fire outside in a tree which  he called the fire truck for, the fire went out before they got there, which left him continually calling them.
I used Susims advice and used the cheat " move Objects On"   The process was explained to me , but i've forgotten now...but it worked.
I then had the younger butler become infatuated with a single female Sim he was working for. He beat up all her male visitors,
so I got rid of him with the same method, only thing is he still has the overhead balloon appear with the firey image of the men he beat up
when he works for someone else. Funny 
cheers
 
 
 
-------Original Message-------
 
Date: 12/05/2009 2:43:06 a.m.
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: Appartment Life
 
Have you patched your game?
http://thesims2.ea.com/update/index.php

--
SuSim

I sim, therefore I am.
http://lmgtfy.com/



On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 11:08 AM, Amy Fahmy <amyfahmy@link.net> wrote:

I tried everything... my child sim is in platinum and with full body skills
but yet the jump rope doesn't show nor the swing by..  When they were
toddlers the peek a boo didn't show either.

One more thing.  I hired  a butler who did a great job and was helpful. Then
he got mad .. he keeps on calling the fire department all the time.  He
drove me crazy that I had to fire him. I even moved to a new house to hire
another butler but same same.... I bought this EP in Spain from a worldwide
famous shop, and my pc is in excellent shape and brand new.  So what is the
problem... You think it is the version of the game, or me just not being
able to play it.

-----Original Message-----
From: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
[mailto:objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Jeanne Houdyshell
Sent: Saturday, May 09, 2009 4:13 PM
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: Appartment Life


Is your sim active or lazy if its a lazy sim it may need some body
points first, also it has to be in a good mood to exercise! Happy
Simming jhoudy

On 5/8/09, Amy Fahmy <amyfahmy@link.net> wrote:
>
> Thank you so much for your reply.   I found the medicine cabinet and a
> witch, I was also able to communicate and increase by bar.  But still the
> jump rope doesn't appear in my menu on self, nor does the swing by
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
> [mailto:objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Jeanne Houdyshell
> Sent: Friday, May 08, 2009 10:19 PM
> To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
> Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: Appartment Life
>
>
> Jump rope click on self & its a body skill with 3 levels/ brush teeth
> needs the reflective pride medicine cabinet over a bathroom sink/ meet
> a witch just keep going to community lot eventually one will come/
> swung by is for child fun adults, elders & teens can swing child
> around/ reputation bar is filled by performing social interactions on
> Townies it changes the way they relate to other sims positive or
> negative/ hope this helps some jhoudy
>
>
>
> >
>








 


FREE Animations for your email - by IncrediMail! Click Here!





--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Objects For Sims 2" group.
To post to this group, send email to objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to objects-for-sims+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment