Thursday, May 7, 2009

objects_for_Sims2 Appartment Life

Hi guys.. I just installed Apartment Life.  I am so lost in it.. though I have been playing  sims for at least 5 years.   How do you jump a rope, it is not in the pop menu.. how to brush the teeth, how to meet a witch.. I’ve been to all the community lots (speaking of which, hangs the game every time I go there).  How to be swung by… it is also not in the pop menu.  And finally how to fill the reputation bar?? And what would it help in?????   Can someone please sum up some of the important basics of the EP..  I have all of them


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Objects For Sims 2" group.
To post to this group, send email to objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to objects-for-sims+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment