Wednesday, May 20, 2009

objects_for_Sims2 Re: Sims 3 Can you afford it?!

ok so i have to ask after reading the comments,where can you go to check out the game?

--- On Wed, 5/20/09, SuSim Hermit <ladyhermit@gmail.com> wrote:
From: SuSim Hermit <ladyhermit@gmail.com>
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: Sims 3 Can you afford it?!
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
Date: Wednesday, May 20, 2009, 7:37 PM

You can read about it at More Awesome than You.
http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php
The post is under "Apocalypse Now!" , "The Horror, The Horror!"

But be warned, don't ask questions there, they are smart and mean and will tear you apart for spelling or grammar mistakes!!!

--
SuSim

I sim, therefore I am.
http://lmgtfy.com/

On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 8:26 PM, Ronnita MacKay <kittykatt1313_ca@hotmail.com> wrote:
Um wared you read that stuff I wana cheak it out as I am thinking of getting the game but dont wana be riped off.
 

Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 17:07:45 -0700
From: sissonm7@yahoo.com
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: Sims 3 Can you afford it?!
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com


I just went and read through the comments. My money stays with me. It is bad enough the last few expansion packs have Securom in them, (which has my computer messed up now, since I put the games back on) but to make you buy stuff just to be able to play the game. EA does not want my money, so I'll just keep it for something else. From what I have been reading Sims 3 is not that much better, and I only play with cc, nothing that comes with the games. Too ugly.
So......Maxis/EA can BIT Me too.

Melanie A. Sisson

--- On Wed, 5/20/09, SuSim <ladyhermit@gmail.com> wrote:

From: SuSim <ladyhermit@gmail.com>
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Sims 3 Can you afford it?!
To: "Objects For Sims 2" <objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com>
Date: Wednesday, May 20, 2009, 9:38 AM


The Sims 3 game has been pirated and the comments on it are not good.
Rumors had it that it must have been an unfinished copy because of how
empty it was.
But NO...it's just greed .

The only way to get CC is from the sims store. Securom included for
free, but check out these prices...
http://simmersnews.blogspot.com/2009/05/sims-3-store-set-prices.html

I am sticking to my highly modded, cc filled sims 2 games and keeping
my money in my pocket.

And if anyone from Maxis/EA is reading this...BITE ME!!!


SuSim

I sim, therefore I am.
http://lmgtfy.com/










--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Objects For Sims 2" group.
To post to this group, send email to objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to objects-for-sims+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment