Thursday, June 18, 2009

objects_for_Sims2 Apartment Life

Could anyone help me here?  My sims get visitors, sometimes even without being invited, and at the end of the night these guests leave unhappily.  They say “you said you invited me over night, but you didn’t give me a place to sleep”.  Knowing that I have plenty of double and single beds, not to mention a tent in the garden.


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Objects For Sims 2" group.
To post to this group, send email to objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to objects-for-sims+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment