Saturday, June 20, 2009

objects_for_Sims2 Re: Excited

Congratulations!! Babies bring such joy and happiness!
SuSim

I sim, therefore I am.
http://lmgtfy.com/


On Sat, Jun 20, 2009 at 10:58 AM, Breynn Baiocco <breynnmike@yahoo.com> wrote:



Hey guys I know I am new here but I am just really excited and had to share this.  My baby sister was born last night.  5# 12oz. 18.5!!!!!!!!!  Its actually my step mom and step dad BUT my step dad has been my dad since I was 2 so that's my dad to me and he adopted me.  LOL I wanted to set that straight because of the fighting before.  I talked about my mothers passing, etc.  I can't wait to see her.  She is younger than my own kids lol.  Have a great day everyone!
 
Bre
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Objects For Sims 2" group.
To post to this group, send email to objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to objects-for-sims+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment