Sunday, June 14, 2009

objects_for_Sims2 Re: HELP forgot my password

ok i'll try it.. thanks
 


From: SuSim Hermit <ladyhermit@gmail.com>
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
Sent: Monday, June 15, 2009 12:15:31 PM
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: HELP forgot my password

This is the link they sent you, did you go there? I think you can reset things through them, we don't have access to people's passwords from the group.

https://www.google.com/support/accounts/bin/request.py?ara=1&hl=en


SuSim

I sim, therefore I am.
http://lmgtfy.com/


On Sun, Jun 14, 2009 at 11:13 PM, audry <audry_lim@yahoo.com> wrote:
I cant remember my password and user name. Please help me how can I reset it.

Thanks.


From: SuSim Hermit <ladyhermit@gmail.com>
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
Sent: Monday, June 15, 2009 10:55:14 AM
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: HELP forgot my password

I copy and pasted your address and it says you are a member.
 It's asking for your user name, is that the same as your address?
Other than that I have no idea what is going on, a possible glitch of some sort?
SuSim

I sim, therefore I am.
http://lmgtfy.com/


On Sun, Jun 14, 2009 at 10:46 PM, audry <audry_lim@yahoo.com> wrote:


Hi everyone,

I forgot my password in our group. then I went to reset my password but this what happened:


"There are no Google Accounts currently registered to the username audry_lim@yahoo.com. If you spelled the address incorrectly or entered the wrong address, please try again.

If your email address is correct, then you may not have created an account with Google, even if you currently use some of our products. For example, it's possible to use iGoogle and Google Alerts without a Google Account. In this case, please create an account.

If you're sure that you previously created a Google Account with the username audry_lim@yahoo.com, contact us so that we can assist you.

If you can't remember the username you used to create an account, read this help article.

Click here to continue."


Thanks
















--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Objects For Sims 2" group.
To post to this group, send email to objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to objects-for-sims+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment