Sunday, June 21, 2009

objects_for_Sims2 Re: Please help...blue flashing floors

Thanks very much for the help. I'll try to go back to where I got the floor download. But as far as I know of it was just for the base game.
 
brooke

 

Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 18:08:56 -0700
From: gn_drew@yahoo.com
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Re: Please help...blue flashing floors
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com

Hi! I hope this would help .. try going back to where you have downloaded the object and see if the requirements is ok probably you don't have the required ex. pack that is why it's flashing ..and if you want to know more about custom content go to help and FAQ in MTS2 youll find all sorts of guidelines regarding installation..Have a great day ahead!!!


From: Brooke Hatfield <brooke.10@live.com>
To: objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2009 12:43:24 AM
Subject: objects_for_Sims2 Please help...blue flashing floors

Hello,
I have a question, I have seen alot of reat things for the sims2, but I really love the floors that are polished. I have downloaded something called refective floor, but when i try to use it in the game it just flashes blue. I am I doing something wrong? please help.
 
brooke


Hotmail® has ever-growing storage! Don't worry about storage limits. Check it out.



--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Objects For Sims 2" group.
To post to this group, send email to objects-for-sims@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to objects-for-sims+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/objects-for-sims?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment